There is no denying the link between employee engagement and performance. It’s been the subject of many research reports, all concluding that better engagement equals increased productivity.
That’s great in theory, but how can HR professionals apply this practically in their organisations and support their organisation’s performance, particularly when times are tough, and output is scrutinised?
WorkBuzz’s own People and Culture Director, Rhian Peebles, will be sharing five of her top tips on what you can do to improve employee engagement and, as a result, boost your company’s productivity and performance.
Topics we’ll be covering include:
- Tackling the cost-of-living crisis head on and unashamedly
- Adopting the tried-and-tested Skill vs Will matrix
- Abolishing the annual review
- Empowering employees to design the employee experience
- Recruiting with long term career pathways in mind
This session promises to offer practical advice and essential take aways from her own experience that you can implement across your workforce.
Don’t miss it!