Leaders in business face continuous change, perhaps now more than ever given the last few years. The emergence of Covid-19 has placed additional pressures on leaders. They have been thrown into the spotlight and forced to adapt, whilst facing the challenges associated with a new way of working with zero planning.
In this eBook we will share with you how views on leadership have changed and how HR can support leaders with adapting to this, and successfully steering their teams in 2022 and beyond.
– How have views on leadership changed?
– A new style of leadership
– Leadership for inclusion – a spotlight on equality, diversity, inclusion and belonging (EDIB)
– What do employees themselves want from leadership?
– Creating the leaders we need today – key skills all leaders now need
– How HR can influence at board level
– WorkBuzz’s leadership journey – from three to nine in less than 12 months
Customer Success and Experience Director at WorkBuzz
Melisaan is an experienced consultant in employee experience and engagement with a demonstrated history of working across a variety of sectors and regions. Melisaan has a real passion for creating inclusive cultures.
Head of People Science at WorkBuzz
John joined WorkBuzz in 2021 to lead People Science and is the Principal Consultant to many of WorkBuzz’s key clients. John started his career as a Junior Researcher, working his way up through to Director and Head of Employee Research, and brings 25 years’ experience in employee listening, across both the public and private sectors.
Culture and Enterprise Clients Lead at WorkBuzz
Dawn works with some of our largest clients here at WorkBuzz, including the Priory Group and Aspris. Her mission is to help organisations improve the employee experience. Dawn brings a huge amount of energy and 10 years plus experience in global culture and insights to the conversation.