- WorkBuzz, we, us or our means WorkBuzz Analytics Limited of 5 Linford Forum, Rockingham Drive, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LY, UK and any of its related bodies;
- Employer or Service Provider means, in relation to you, the person or entity that has contracted with WorkBuzz to allow you to use WorkBuzz services;
- Survey respondent or invitee means the person providing information through a WorkBuzz survey or our Platform
- Services mean our technology Platform, employee or service provider surveys or consulting services, and our websites (www.workbuzz.com, www.engagementdashboard.co.uk, www.bestfranchiseawards.co.uk),
- Platform means our survey tool, dashboards and analytics modules where you may administer surveys, complete these or access the results
- Data Protection Legislation means (whilst they are in force) the Data Protection Act 1998; the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’); and any successor legislation to the Data Protection Act 2018 of the GDPR and any other applicable laws and regulations relating to the Processing of Personal Data and privacy.
- Personal Data, Data Controller, Data Processor, Data Subject and Process are as defined in the Data Protection Legislation
The person with responsibility for our data protection compliance is the Data Privacy Manager and they can be contacted via emailing: email@example.com.
We will act in respect of Personal Data to comply with the six principles of the GDPR, which are:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency;
- Purpose limitation;
- Data minimisation;
- Storage limitation;
- Integrity and confidentiality.
You have rights in respect of how your Personal Data can be Processed, which are detailed below.