Leading with vulnerability: The story of a people leader’s mental health recovery and the impact on their team
Following a breakdown and recovery last year, Stacey passionately advocates for open conversations around mental health in the workplace. It’s a topic that can be difficult to discuss and many people struggle with knowing how to approach the subject with sensitivity and empathy.
On this webinar you will learn:
- New perspectives on mental health and how to recognise red flags in yourself and others.
- Tips for breaking mental health taboos in the workplace.
- The importance of psychological safety.
- How to better support colleagues with their mental health.
- How vulnerability can help you to lead with authenticity.
This session is a valuable professional and personal development opportunity for everyone attending.