Engaging the frontline: Strategies for connecting with your deskless employees
Deskless workers make up 80% of the global workforce, but reports show many struggle to feel connected to their employers – which has a negative impact on retention and productivity rates for their organisations.
Companies with large teams of deskless employees cannot adopt a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to employee engagement. This webinar will provide you with ideas and insights from senior people leaders who are tailoring their employee engagement strategies to meet the need of their dispersed workforce.
Our guest speakers from Five Guys, Balfour Beatty VINCI and Whistl will share their thoughts around:
- The workforce challenges their organisations are facing
- The employee engagement tactics that are working (and those that haven’t)
- How they turn their employee surveys into actionable solutions
- Techniques for communicating with their deskless employees
- Creating moments that matter in a dispersed workforce